Saturday, September 08, 2007







I had a great day today... my car broke down, and I was here all day, so not only did I get some work done on the October PTP kit for Club Deco... which I can't tell you about yet, but it is going to be outstanding!... but I also got these three scrapbook pages done! I had to do some serious photo restoration on my Dad's ID card, but I think it turned out pretty good... and I love the way the scrapbook pages turned out... I used Dana Conditt's new kit... The Way Things Were, which is available at www.deco-pages.com for both of the pages I did of my Dad. Then I did some colorization work on the photo of my Mom and my brother... I think it turned out really cute! I used Carol Rupley's Haunted Houses kit for that page... which is also available at www.deco-pages.com
The Medical School page I did for my Dad was also based on a Template by Michaele Burhhart of Burkhart Designs at www.deco-pages.com ... the template is free and can be found in the forum for the September Template Challenge! If you have not stopped by and got a copy of this template yet... you will be happy you did ... if you go get it!

No comments: