Sunday, February 10, 2008

I am so excited! Candie has joined me as a Guest CT Member,
and has a couple of Quick Pages she created to share with you.

You can pick up the Freebies at her blog... http://www.candiescreations.blogspot.com/


This is the page I created using her Quick Page. She created the
quick page with my Grungie Day kit, which is available at
http://www.deco-pages.com/ The photos I used are of Jeff
when he was just a little guy. I showed him the photos and then
took the words out of his mouth for the quote on the scrapbook page.
Now, I want you to know that you cannot DATE me by the date on
this page... I was not even born yet! He sure was a little cutie!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deb, I just love that QP that Candie made for you using your kit! She's got lots of talent and makes some fantastic QP's and layouts! I've known Candie for quite awhile now and she's a great person. I know you will be happy with her being on your guest CT. :) I can't wait to see whatelse she comes up with for you!
Hugs,
Jennifer