Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Even More New Pages







This is part of a two page spread I did of my Dads side of the family from my brothers wedding. Again, I used the June Color Challenge kits. Thank you again Marcee, this is turning out to be a wonderful mini-album from my brother's wedding.

Here is a photo of me and Matthew at my brother's wedding.Again, I used the starter kit for the June 2008 Color Challenge by Rose Made Designs... Thank you Marcee! Love the way this turned out.


I took this photo while I was on a break from work at FMA I love looking around at the different textures everywhere. I had no idea what I was going to do with this until I started playing around in photoshop. I love applying the different effects and filters and watching as my photo is transformed into a work of art. Sometimes, the pages end up in the trash, other times, I keep them. My paint brush may have been replaced by a mouse, but I sure do love what I can do with it.I used elements from my contribution to the Feb. 2008 Club Deco Mega Kit - Totally Grungy

As I was working on this page for the Photography Challenge, I asked Jeff what the names were of the plants in our yard... when I asked him to spell one of them, Matthew spelled it for me, I asked him how he knew that, and he told me he learned it on Runescape, I told him to go tell those things to his Dad... At least the child REALLY IS learning something while he plays games on the computer!The big arguement around here most of the time is about Matthew playing games on the computer... but at least now we know that he really is learning something! This page shows lots of different textures of the leaves in our yard. It really amazes me how many different textures there are in nature... don't think I could photograph them all in a life time if I tried! I really am having fun with this challenge! This page was created with a new kit I am working on called Down Right Grungy. The paper was created from a texture photo I took, with lots of different effects applied. You wouldn't even know there is a bird's nest in there somewhere! LOL!

No comments: